Wednesday, August 5, 2009


things get shaky
for everyone
but its your mind
that is your escape
_________________________

I must say I am quite dissapointed in the shakiness of communication
between me and one particular person
who more than most I enjoy conversation
but there has been a lacking
less filling
maybe time has taken its toll
but why so soon?
I want us to be good

Si tu m'aimais, et si je t'aimais, comme je t'aimerais
however
L'amour fait les plus grandes douceurs et les plus sensibles infortunes de la vie
___ . ___

Why must we
as humans
be so oddly exclusive
we all have highs and lows
I do not understand
_____________
__________
______
__
.
I will give my
love to you
if in return you
do the same
Iwanttobecomealotlessbullshitmorebluntness
...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment