Wednesday, August 5, 2009





I'll always wake up so confused
each time I have that dream of you
but, if you dreamt of me too
Does that mean we dreamt the same dream?
__ . _
_
the past three days has been very busy for me
Sage came home and we went to see harry potter for the 2nd time
at the hipp
odrome
took lots of pictures
ate dinner
we saw matt
then we went to amys new apt.
very cute
but there were
some fights
bad ones
but I am not involved
call it fear
call it being selfish
I call it not being
involved for it is not my place
I am here to help
but if you do
not need it
be blunt
tell me if you do or don't
because I am not the judge of anyone but myself
then
____ . ____
seeing band o
f horses was awesome
all thanks to carly
who has been very very sweet lately
and I hope everything works
out
they had a secret show at the village tavern before they start the next tour
tons
of
fun
so then we went to paris's
she had a coming home party for sage
it was hot but fun
lots of friends
old and new

No comments:

Post a Comment