Saturday, June 6, 2009



You said to me that I am not aware of how much I hurt your feelings
I would have liked to say, you have no idea how much I do for you 
You really will never be able to know 
But that faulty confession put some ground between us 
You have to work to gain that back


::Packing process::


This is the price we have to pay for letting our bodies do the talking 
All we can do is worry
Dealing with the disconnect 
We, worked up try to heal ourselves 
Tell yourself you will be ok
You will be
It just takes time
Strange, the way we deal with attachment 
Taking risks, what we know are wrong 
A natural take over 
Excuses to make things ok 
Becoming part of us 
I need to learn to loosen these ties
Because in some cases they don't exist 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have visited ur blog it really nice u have good collections I request u to visit my blog www.sanjaykumarjha.blogspot.com
    and give me ur suggestion thank u.

    ReplyDelete