Monday, June 15, 2009

ups and downs

:space:

:home: 

:inspired: 

What really sucks is living and understanding how people change 

You were so beautiful, but now all you do to me is ruin me

And ruin the people around me 

You told her it was okay 

But you haven't known her that long 



!Passion Pit was amazing! 
!Danced on stage with Girl Talk! 

Bringing out the song books 
Learning to play the banjo now

I feel betrayed 
singled out 

For nothing 

I wont talk to you until you say sorry
And Im stubborn 

Where did our friendship go?

And as for you
Your oldest and best friends dont care for you anymore 
you screwed up 
and if you think Ill be there for you 
You are the most wrong 
Youve destroyed me 
Find a way to make things better before you destroy yourself 
I still love you
This is a lesson you have to learn on your own 

No comments:

Post a Comment